Sunday, March 13, 2011

I did say sunshine :}

So, I had said in a comment from the last blog, that I have been "doing some things that needed doing and losing some friends that needed losing"  and that was sort of an understatement.  I have a new roommate.  One of my really really good friends husband is leaving for basic training in a little over a week, and she is 7 months pregnant....and she was going to be living with his family until he was done and they got stationed somewhere...well that didn't work out for loads of personal reasons and after the largest war since WWII, she was basically felt kicked out.  Me of course lost every ounce of cool I had in me and went native "Amazon Queen Jenni, hear me roar" on every single on of them...and offered her a room in my house.  My house is not very big, so needless to say that the girls will be bunking with me for a few months, and she will get their room until she joins her hubby at his first station.  The part that riles me up??  She is seven months pregnant, and she got treated like absolute crap by people who claim to love her, and she ends up going into preterm labor and is now on restriction because she is having issues..  grrrr, I am not kidding when I said I lost my cool.  They all hate me, but for once in my life, I actually don't care.  Again, I owe a great deal of the 'cool' I have back now to Daniel...because he just plain makes sense to me.  He sees things that I don't...and he has this brilliant way of explaining them to me when I ask his advice.  AND he does it all while sounding incredibly English and very sexy  ;)

Sooooo...Lauren, I found the link, and here it is   http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/2011/03/older-men-versus-younger-men-who-should-you-date    and you are right, this actually does apply to you  :}  minus the baby bit, seeing as how you guys aren't there yet  ;)  It is funny just how different two people can be...you and me I mean.  But I think it comes down to finding somebody who loves you dearly and them just making your life so much better. 

Ok, I told Daniel I wanted to live in a hobbit house.  That is not weird by the way.  lol.  It is a completely sane idea, and here is why:  They are beautiful!!  hahaha, that isn't the only reason, but how cool would it be to live in a house that is sooooo full of character and overflowing with beautiful elements?? 
ok, so it may be a little weird, but I find it a wonderful idea!!!!   Ok, here is a pic that isn't so hobbitish, and closer to what i want,
I find this beautiful.  all the rocks and such....it is just plain pretty to me.  I bet Daniel is getting worried though, now, with coming over here and me making him build me a hobbit house  ;)  they are rather English looking though, so he should feel right at home  :-*

AND we come to the best part of the evening...DiNozzo   >insert practiced sigh here< 
Tony: (In response to the guard asking how many trucks they had) Well you have already met Widow Woman (Ziva) and Spider Mike (McGee) here, Rubber Ducky (Ducky) makes it a great big convoy. Park it right there Love Machine (Palmer). We are going to be rocking through the night here Smokey (Guard).
Gibbs: DiNozzo, would rather not.
Tony: East bound and down Snowman (Gibbs) Bandit (Tony) out.



And that is why we love that man.  Because no matter when you are watching, there is guaranteed to be at least 30 minutes of jam-packed DiNozzo-ness.  

A picture for you??  How about this lovely one I found a few weeks back;
this is ....just.so.meIn every single way.

I have been a bit disappointed with Cracked.  Nothing new and exciting and worth the read lately...until I came across this:  http://www.cracked.com/article_18956_5-scientific-reasons-dark-side-will-always-win.html?wa_user1=4&wa_user2=Movies+%26+TV&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=recommended 
for somebody (me) who has never seen starwars ...well, the parts with Harrison Ford I have, but other than that, yeah..no.  So back on topic, for somebody who has never seen starwars, I LOVE how science proves that the darkside will always win.  It absolutely has nothing to do with The darkside's low moral standings and desire to kill everything.  I mean, that has no bearing what so ever.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Love it! It's true... he's very "whatever you want to do.." He does his own laundry.. I try to do it.. and I think I'm going to do it more when I get home lol. Be more house-wifey since that's what I am at the moment :) But, like I said, he does have some qualities and maturity of an older guy, so I like that! It was funny b/c I had always said I'd never date anyone younger than me till my ex (and friend lol) said "now, don't count anybody out just because of that. You never know" and dang it, he was right! He married an older woman, too come to think of it lol!

    That is TOTAL crap about your friend. No one needs that stress when they're pregnant! Poor thing. That's nice of you to let her stay.

    <3 NCIS quoting :)

    ReplyDelete