Saturday, April 9, 2011

"they're heeeerrrrreeeeeee"

I no kidding have been such a lame person the past few weeks.  Life has been kinda crazy and I haven't been emotionally stable, lol.  BUT I think I am back...maybe...for a little while anyway...  ;)   so, I was skyping with my honey when I hear this massive commotion outside. n Luna and Apollo going Ape sh***t!!   Skype decides to be totally stupid and shut down, but as it did I jumped up and ran to the door.  A stupid arse Jehovah's Witness and his group had OPENED MY GATE!!!  I have signs that read "Beware of Dog"  "Yes, the dog Bites" and still, the little punk decided he is gonna knock on my door anyway.  He got is butt tore up!  by the time I get outside he is in his van and the other two are trying to get Luna to stop barking at the van door and back onto the porch.  Then the little douche has the nerve to ask me why I even own a vicious dog and that I should have her put down!!  I was like,   "dude, this is what she is trained for. she wouldn't have harmed you at all had you not ILLEGALLY opened a gate on my property where she is trained to guard."  and then I dared him to do anything about it.  I was like "that is why I have her, she is for protection, maybe you should learn to read signs."  and then he told me I should have been more compassionate because God would have been compassionate.  I was soooooooooo tempted to let go of Luna.  u.g.h.  I swear, stupid people drive me insane!!!!!!!   

AND I am having to deal with a devil rooster in my yard.  he cockadoodledos at all frickin' times of the night!!  never when he is supposed to.  and this morning he was pecking on the side of my house!!!  Daniel suggested I just let Luna out on it  ;)  which come tomorrow if it is still being Satan the rooster I may let Lu have a go at him.  
 this is the devil rooster.   grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


Ok....so I am thinking that because I am I guess overly emotional, I am missing Daniel more...and I am feeling really...alone.  I know that doesn't make any sense...but I just want him here.  and on the nights when I can't sleep at all, or on the days when I find myself just staring off into space, I just get so frustrated.  I want to be able to turn around and him be right here.  BUT I got the last bit of immigration stuff filled out today, that is a plus  :}  so hopefully sometime before maybe Halloween he will be here.  If it is longer than that I am seriously gonna beg for money and go see him.  this past 3 months has gone by so slow for me.  Talking about him makes me think of tea...I want a teapot   :}  this one...
lol




So Lilli brought home this thing about a month ago that had "the potato project" written on it.  You were supposed to hang a potato bag in a cool dry dark place for a week and then go and see what it looked like.  Well, needless to say we totally forgot about our potato and I went out there yesterday and discovered that the potato eye had rooted out to over 6 feet long!!!  Gwennie was soooooooooooo excited!  I got pictures  :}

it was the most exciting thing ever.  She has it in the kitchen now...We forgot to tell Jessica about it and when she came home from work and saw it she screamed because she thought it was an albino sneak crawling across the counter!!  lol, talk about inducing labor!  hahaha.  
I am soooo upset!!  I will tell you why.  The store was sold out of cadbury bunnies  :(  below is a picture of the second best display ever.  I guess they will have to do


Bahahahahahahaha, you guys have to see this.  it is my ever so predictable 'cracked' article.  it is hilarious.  http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_83_22-awesome-ways-to-reboot-classic-tv-shows_p26/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fanpage&utm_campaign=new+article&wa_ibsrc=fanpage  I got a kick out of it  :}

>sigh<  I need me some DiNozzo...I have been going through withdrawal.  until I actually buy the seasons I have to rent them..I wasn't impressed with netflix..and the local rental place just closed...ugh.   soooo until then it is hulu  ;)  
Tony's voice: Is that number two or three today?
Abby: If you must know, it's number four.
Tony: You've seen what that stuff does to a chicken bone, right?
Abby: Hey, what doesn't kill you keeps you awake.
Tony: Brought you a present.
Abby: (Takes envelope) And you wonder why you're single. Think it's from our Vic?
Tony: Hoping. How long before we can get a DNA?
Abby: Let's see what A-B-O- typing says first.
Tony: (sees photos on the wall) You redecorating?
Abby: Wanted to brighten up the place.
Tony: You take these?
Abby: Uh-huh.
Tony: A shotgun- shattered backbone?
Abby: Yeah. The middle one's a cross-section of an ice pick to the cerebellum.
Tony: Is that an esophagus?
Abby: Uh-huh. I call it 'Esophagus with Lye Chaser.' The sad end of a Drano drinker.
Tony: You need to get out more, Abby.
Abby: Is that an invite?

 :D  perfect.  I would take that as an invite and totally have me some DiNozzo.  and no Daniel, I do not find him more attractive than you sugarpie

ok...I am gonna leave you with some more pictures...and then try and calm my mind  :}  


yes.....i want a teacup pig.....for real  :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment