Thursday, April 14, 2011

what was that??

I was asked "you don't blog much anymore do you?"  and my answer.... 
"I don't blog so much anymore because I am scared of saying the same things over and over and over...I don't have a very interesting life at all baby, and i find myself sort of more sad lately than normal. I don't want to have to make people read that. and really, nobody wants to read about me...there isn't much to me. lol"
and I guess that is the truth really.  I keep thinking, 'my life is so boring!  not to mention that, but I am moody..I don't want everybody to have to sit and listen to me whine about why I am sad or what is upsetting me.  But, I suppose that is what the purpose of a blog is right??  sort of like...a journal?  And if that is the case...I am sad.  and moody.  and disappointed.  but I am also happy.  and needy.  and blessed.  so I guess it evens itself out.



so, he won't leave me alone.  he stays at my house and cockaddoooooooooodledoos all the time, and never at the right time.  in fact, he has yet to cockadoodledoo while the sun is up!!  stupid thing.  I swear I am gonna get him and then I am gonna serve him all nice and fried up.  :}   yummmm.

I ended up talking to immigration today...i am a bit sad because it is such a bad time of year to try and get into the country.  it is supposedly going to take like 4 months  :(  maybe longer.....if I don't have him here by Christmas I am gonna go completely native on somebody and it won't be pretty.  And then the freaking cost of it all.  I mean, we are going to do it because there is no other option for me....but what I wanna know is this; is it so damn expensive because we are also paying for all of the illegals who refuse to do it the legal way????????????  ugh.  but, such is life...we want something bad enough and there will never be anything big enough to get in the way of the goal.  And him and my babies are the most important things in my whole world....so if this is what we have to do, than so be it  :}  I am counting my blessings...he loves me and he is an amazing man.  there are so many women who never find either of those things. 


sooooooooooooooooooo...who has the prettiest babies in the whole universe???  umm, that would be me  <3   
I am just amazed that Lilli is now so willing to actually be IN a picture  :}  
my daddy called again tonight....I find that the more I talk to him, the more I miss him.  I can't believe it is going to be 4 months until I see him, and then only for 3.5 weeks before he is gone for another 6 months.  my poor mother.  Daniel has been gone for 3 months, and that has been hard.  I can't imagine what my mothers life has been like.  she has one of the best men in the entire world, and I guess that is what makes it work you know???










ok, so my Tony quote??  it is gonna be a Marilyn quote, said by Abby in the Halloween episode  ;) 

brilliant  :}

4 comments:

  1. Oh like I have anything to say! lol! I enjoy reading what's going on in your life! Happy or sad :) I am sorry you're sad tho :( Why is it a bad time to try and get into the country? That is stupid! I hope it doesn't take that long :( meanwhile, like 10 people have snuck over the boarder as I type this sentence. ::sigh::

    I freaking love that picture of the rooster walking away. I got a good laugh out of it!! Too cute!

    Wanna see how much less I have to talk about?? Just go to my blog! OH HEY. I was supposed to give that "award" out. And since you're the only other person who reads my blog, and I DO love your blog :) Then you get to write 10 things you love. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog too and and yes i do still read it :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a blog too, Dan? I'll read yours too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog! (even though I get to it a little late, sorry)

    I feel for you on the immigration part though. The people that work in those offices have no emotion over what you tell them. Been there, done that, going to have to do it some more....(for the rest of my life!)

    If you decide to fry the rooster, can I have some? lol

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete