Friday, April 1, 2011

>cough< ... >couuuugghhhhhhhh< ...

So, I know it has been forever since I blogged..but to be completely honest, my life just isn't as interesting as I thought it would be, lol.  SO.....I am sick.  And I am hormonal....AND I am sad (empathetic-ally) my house guest is sad because her hubby left for basic..and she is sad all the time.  it is sad...it makes me sad.....and I hate being sad.  there.  that is all on the subject.  :}
ok, so I am going to put a link on here, that I found funny...and understanding that it came from 'Cracked' you should be advised that it has some bad language and several references to sex...but in this case, that is why the article is funny.  I ran into a very socially awkward man today at the docs office and then read this and had to laugh.  I now have insight into guys that I didn't have before and now understand why they are so uncomfortable in certain situations.  it allllll makes sense.  http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-terrible-situations-socially-awkward-man_p2   I mean, I read this and kept thinking to myself "what on earth would I do if I had to pee in front of strangers????"  I have never even had a baby in front of other people, mine were c-sections, so I got out of losing every ounce of my modesty...I still have it all.  very intact.  And I hate massages, so that one I can't relate too...strangers touching me, doesn't matter how 'hot' he is, doesn't float my boat...unless we have Tony DiNozzo...then I might renegotiate with myself.   hmmmm....speaking of the DiNozzo:
"Tony: You know, considering no one in this room is actually deaf, that's really annoying. (Gibbs signs something to Abby) Hey! That was about me, wasn't it."
 I find this particularly interesting because I am currently watching episodes where they are signing to each other and I am going to teach Daniel how to sign so we can make fun of people in public and nobody know what we are saying.  That sounds like fun doesn't it???   lol

So...my baby is growing up on me  :-/   I am happy about it, it is just bittersweet
Isn't he sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty???  he is my baby  <3   Ok, so my girls are growing too  ;-)   Apollo is such a good boy.  
>sigh<  sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetie pie.


I have nothing else of interest to say  :}   except.....I love an Englishman  <3   ok, now I am done  :-*

2 comments:

  1. The font on this went crazy....sorry guys lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness.. how gorgeous!! I love his cocked ears! So precious. Love the article too lol!! I LOVE massages tho! I go to a lady tho.. not sure if I'd like a man doing it. My dad and brother go to the same lady tho. This lady.... haha.. I'm pretty sure my dad and brother are able to keep from getting too excited about her.. (I'm so rude lol) Yay for bloggy blogs.. I've missed yours!

    ReplyDelete